CLIENT RELATIONS & COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Art & Science Group, a consulting firm specializing in higher education strategy and market research, seeks an intelligent, energetic, and dynamic self-starter to assist with the firm’s relationship management and marketing efforts. Under the guidance of the manager of client relations and communications, the client relations and communications coordinator will help shape and implement tactics to support communication strategy and client relations efforts. Qualified candidates must flourish in a fast-paced environment and have demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once, with great attention to detail and deadlines. The ideal candidate will have: professional ambition as well as team spirit; exceptional written and oral communication skills; and strong organizational and time management abilities. Personal qualities desired include a strong work ethic, good listening skills, and a positive style that motivates others. This is an excellent fit for a determined and enthusiastic person looking to gain wide-ranging experience.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new communications strategies tailored to different constituencies with a goal of streamlining and customizing communication vehicles and processes
- Assist in the management of electronic and print communication programs and operations, including website, electronic newsletters, blogs, print mailings and others
- Provide support for planning and execution of events and conferences
- Maintain detailed metrics assessing the efficacy of current communication efforts
- Track RFP deadlines and manage procurement portal accounts
- Maintain marketing campaign activity and pull reports as needed for sales, communication and event purposes
- Provide administrative support to the firm’s principals
- Provide Salesforce data entry support
- General administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, regularly serving as essential first point of contact over the phone and via email, scheduling meetings, arranging for hotel and conference registrations, etc.
Desired Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor's degree and some experience in communication, marketing, public relations or a related field
- Solid decision-making skills and outstanding judgment, including discretion in the management of confidential information and comfort dealing with senior executives
- Interest or experience in education/nonprofit sector
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge and effective use of social media and related digital platforms
- Must be able to distill and act on feedback from a variety of sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including a background writing for the web and social media
- Experience with Excel, content management systems, Salesforce, email marketing, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Stacy Williams, director of client relations and communications, at Williams@artsci.com. Please use “Client Relations and Communications Coordinator” as the subject. No phone calls please.
Art & Science Group values a diverse workplace and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
About Art & Science Group
Art & Science Group offers market-informed strategy to higher education, independent schools and the non-profit sector. Since our founding in 1994, we have provided our clients with strategic market research and recommendations, built on a foundation of both creative thinking and empirical rigor — art and science. We work in a variety of arenas, leveraging a foundation of market data, analysis and inventive ideas, to guide and advance our institution’s strategic interests and critical investments. Our firm is dedicated to helping each institution position itself in ways that positively affect the decisions of its key constituents — whether to apply, matriculate, give and so on — in an institution’s favor. We provide a customized and collaborative approach for each client, with recommendations rooted in sophisticated research and thorough analysis. Our experienced consultants and researchers produce the highest quality findings and recommendations on the market.