The principals of Art & Science Group have a collective 70 years of experience in higher education. They have been quoted extensively in a wide range of publications including The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Chronicle of Higher Education, and have been featured guests on National Public Radio and other news programs over the years.
Their extensive experience working with a wide range of public and private colleges and universities and independent schools nationwide enables them to speak intelligently and incisively on critical issues affecting education today. These include:
- Financial aid and the rising cost of college tuition
- The college admissions process for students and parents
- Major strategy planning questions facing university presidents
- Trends in higher education such as the increasing influence of social media and "helicopter parents" in college choice
- The challenge of fundraising during an economic downturn
- Increasing competition and other market challenges to independent day and boarding schools